By submitting a Review, you are agreeing to our Review Guidelines. Do not submit a Review if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You alone are responsible for the content in your Review, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with your content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in your content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of your content.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory.
- The Reviewer may submit only one review per business.
- In order to submit a review, the Reviewer must be a recent customer of the veterinary practice that you are reviewing.
- Veterinary employees must not submit reviews under any circumstances.
- The Reviewer may not endorse or reference an alternative practice from with in the company that you are reviewing.
- Review may be removed if content is too short, or not useful, or lacks specific details, or uses incorrect grammar, spelling, or uses excessive capitalization of words or phrases.
- The review may not be published on the site if our website administrator is unable to validate the reviewers email address and or full name.
- Reviews may be screened for content and must conform to both our Review Guidelines and our Abuse Policy.
PetsReviews reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any review for any reason and those which fail to comply with our Review Guidelines, Abuse Policy and or Terms of Service.
The following content may be considered abusive and result in the removal of your review:
– Abusive, obscene, profane and unintelligible language.
– URL’s, links, html, and adult material including graphic images.
– Use of trademarks or servicemarks of another company.
– References to another review on the site.
– Criticizing a business without providing specific product or service details.
– Malicious intent including misrepresenting as an actual customer.
Please click the “Dispute Review” link with in the review details of the Company’s Profile page to report a review that violates any of our Review Guidelines or Abuse Policy.