The MISSION of CARE for Pets™ (a leading consumer advocate for the PET CARE INDUSTRY) is to advance the health, safety and wellness of all pets by improving transparency and accountability; and seeks to strengthen the human-animal bond to improve the lives of people and their companion animals.
CARE for Pets™ is the first consumer-facing website to advocate for transparency within the pet care industry. An increasing number of large corporate entities have entered the pet marketplace and our RESEARCH reveals that many of these big corporations fail to disclose their true ownership to pet owners.
WHY IS THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA NOT COVERING THE TRUE ROOT CAUSES OF THE PROBLEMS IMPACTING BOTH PETS AND THEIR OWNERS?
- As the leading consumer advocate for the pet care industry, our focus is to identify the root causes (not just the symptoms) of the problems effecting pets and their owners, rather than following the corporate narrative. We also cover topics and stories that are not adequately covered by the general news media and or may be avoided by the leading news publications within the pet care industry (due to corporate or advertising interests and their impact on news coverage).
We also closely monitor the soaring growth of private equity investments in the pet care industry and its impact to the pet healthcare system. Many of these corporate entities focus on SHORT-TERM PROFITS and may overlook the quality of patient care and the wellbeing of their employees.
“The Internet’s Most Trusted Consumer Advocate for Pets”™
- CARE for Pets™ (CFP™) provides unbiased, credible, and trustworthy information about the pet care industry to pet owners in order to provide the best care for your pet.
- We do not recommend nor endorse any pet products and or services.
- We do not participate in any advertising partnership programs including affiliate programs which may offer commissions as compensation.
- CARE for Pets™ is self-funded and does not accept contributions from individuals and or companies affiliated with in the pet care industry.
CARE for Pets™ is owned and operated by the Watchdog Media Group™ (WMG) which is based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Todd Nemet is the President and Founder of the Watchdog Media Group™ and has been involved in consumer advocacy for more than 15 years. In 2014, WMG launched an online News Blog for the pet care industry. In 2007, Todd Nemet founded TransportationReviews.com (no longer in operation), a leading consumer advocacy website for the passenger ground transportation industry which was featured by many news organizations including USA TODAY, ABC 7 NEWS (KGO-TV San Francisco) and other major news publications.
ACCORDING TO TODD NEMET, PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER:
“In order to accelerate positive changes within the pet care industry, now is the time to inform and empower consumers by sharing trusted, accurate and unbiased information and news.”
- Watchdog Media Group™
Attn: Mr. Todd Nemet
7501 E. McDowell Rd No. 2221
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Watchdog Media Group™ is owned by Get Digitally Organized Inc. which is incorporated in the state of Arizona.
The following marks are proprietary TRADEMARKS of Get Digitally Organized Inc.
DISCLOSURE: Get Digitally Organized Inc. (GDO) owns a large portfolio of domain names (assets) which relate to the pet care industry. We have received inquiries and offers to purchase these digital assets. GDO may sell these assets.