The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning pet owners that Midwestern Pet Foods, Inc.’s products have been “associated with the illness or death of hundreds of pets who had eaten the company’s dry dog food” ACCORDING to USA TODAY.
- FDA In Brief: FDA Issues a Corporate-Wide Warning Letter to Company Associated with Contaminated Pet Food, Hundreds of Adverse Events (8.17.21)
- FDA WARNING LETTER TO MIDWESTERN PET FOODS, INC. (8.9.21)
– When FDA finds that a manufacturer has significantly violated FDA regulations, FDA notifies the manufacturer. This notification is often in the form of a Warning Letter.
- MIDWESTERN PET FOODS – NEWS RELEASES
- PET FOOD RECALLED FOR POTENTIALLY FATAL LEVELS OF AFLATOXIN, FDA WARNS (1.1.21)