UPDATED: SEPTEMBER 25, 2022
VCA Animal Hospitals has expanded its veterinary services with the launch of its first urgent care hospital in Los Angeles, California. VCA’s existing network of hospitals consisted of primary, emergency, and specialty hospitals. The company plans future locations around the U.S. in the months ahead.
VCA’s urgent care locations are focused on non-life-threatening issues that should be addressed same or next day.
VCA Animal Hospitals Urgent Care – Mar Vista is located at 12108 Venice Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90066.
- VCA launches urgent care hospitals (9.21.22)
- The company plans to open 17 locations across seven markets next year, including in Arizona, Southern California, Colorado, and Texas. Then there are plans to further expand to 100 locations, covering all major U.S. markets.
- PRESS RELEASE: VCA Animal Hospitals Expands Access to Veterinary Care With the Launch of Urgent Care Hospitals (8.22.22)
- MARS Veterinary Health: Veterinary Businesses
- VCA operates more than 1,000 small animal general, specialty and emergency veterinary hospitals across the U.S., Canada and Japan. The company was founded in 1986 and joined the Mars Veterinary Health family in 2017.