In September, the company announced it had expanded its offerings to include prescription pet medications and food. The online ordering of prescription medications and food are fulfilled by VETSOURCE (the largest home delivery provider to animal hospitals of medications, over-the-counter health care products and pet foods).
- Franchise Group, Inc. to Acquire Pet Supplies Plus for $700 Million (1.25.21)
- Announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement under which it will acquire Pet Supplies Plus, in an all cash transaction valued at approximately $700 million from affiliates of Sentinel Capital Partners.
- Pet Supplies Plus to acquire 40 closed Pet Valu stores (12.28.20)
- Announced it will acquire various Pet Valu stores in Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Virginia and will reopen them as Pet Supplies Plus stores in January 2021.
FRANCHISE GROUP, INC. (NASDAQ: FRG)
- March 10, 2021: Franchise Group, Inc announced the completion of its previously announced acquisition of Pet Supplies Plus.