Percheron Capital (a private equity firm based in San Francisco, California) recently announced the ACQUISITION of a majority stake in Animal Dermatology Group, Inc (ADG) which is the largest group of veterinary dermatology specialists in the United States providing care to pets with acute and chronic skin conditions.
ADG operates it’s practices under the name “Animal Dermatology Clinic” in over 40 primary and satellite locations in the United States, as well as facilities in Australia and New Zealand.
The company also administers the largest Dermatology Residency Training Program qualified by the American College of Veterinary Dermatology (ACVD) in the U.S., supporting the development of future dermatologists through comprehensive training and research.
- PERCHERON CAPITAL:
- Percheron Capital is a private equity firm with over $850 million of committed capital under management.
- Animal Dermatology & Allergy Specialists (ADAS)
- January 6, 2022: Animal Dermatology Group ANNOUNCED the acquisition of ADAS which operates 4 locations in New York and New Jersey.
- Hard Working Percheron Closes Debut Fund (9.20.21)
- In 2021, Percheron acquired Garden State Veterinary Specialists, a Tinton Falls, New Jersey based provider of specialty and emergency veterinary services.
- Animal Dermatology Group Announces the Acquisition of Animal Allergy Specialists (11.4.21)
- AAS specializes in the formulation of specialty allergen immunotherapy for pets and also provides veterinary dermatology specialty care in Las Vegas, NV and the islands of Hawaii.